A collection of learnings and opinions.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Personal Journey

Hello, and welcome to my log of things I learn as I enter the wonderful world of .net

Some background: I am starting this blog as a way to document my experiences with a new environment, framework, job and language(s). This is the result of me getting a job as a developer on the .NET -platform, primarily using VB.NET and ASP.NET (but I hope to be able to sneak in some C# as well on some later date).

My experience this far has been primarily with Java, with some ML and assembly thrown in to make my education rounded. In short - I am fresh out of University, and I'm experiencing firsthand the differences between an educational and an enterprise setting.

The reason I'm starting this blog is that I feel I'm learning things all the time. They may seem small and inconsequential to experienced .NET developers, but they're important in my life. I'll try to form posts from my small nuggets and post them here. If I can.

No comments: